The core building block for your software-defined data center
VMware vSAN powers industry-leading hyperconverged infrastructure solutions with a vSphere-native, high-performance architecture.
vSAN use cases
- Business-critical applications: Run your most critical business applications like Exchange, Oracle and SAP with enterprise reliability, security and performance. vSAN’s all-flash architecture can deliver 150K IOPS per node with sub-millisecond latencies. More than 60% of VMware’s customers run their business-critical applications on vSAN.
- Virtual desktop infrastructure: Reduce infrastructure costs by starting small and growing non-disruptively as your needs evolve. vSAN delivers high performance while lowering TCO over traditional storage arrays and allows IT to deliver desktop services to end users by running virtual machines on consolidated clusters in the data center.
- Remote and branch office: Manage remote and branch offices with little to no local IT staff. vSAN provides a simple, cost-effective and highly available solution that can be centrally managed from the main data center. Customers can choose from vSAN’s flexible licensing of per VM or per CPU for greater flexibility and value.
- Disaster recovery: Protect data, lower infrastructure costs and simplify disaster recovery (DR) operations and management in remote DR sites with little or no local IT staff. Combined with VMware Site Recovery Manager, vSAN and vSphere Replication can be used to orchestrate and automate the recovery of multiple virtual machines.
The VMware-powered hyperconverged infrastructure enables you to evolve without risk, reduce TCO and scale to tomorrow. Here’s how:
Evolve without risk
- Extend vSphere to storage.
- Deploy native HCI encryption.
- Protect existing investments.
- Use affordable, standard x86 servers.
- Eliminate tedious storage operations.
- Accelerate overall IT responsiveness.
Scale to tomorrow
- Use cutting-edge hardware technologies.
- Prepare for any application or container.
- Extend environment to VMware Cloud on AWS.
Want to learn more?
Watch our recorded webinar for a vSAN product demo, including essential topics such as enabling virtual SAN, creating storage policies and setting up fault domains. We also demonstrate the benefits your customers will achieve by implementing vSAN in their environments. Watch now.
Sign up, earn points, go to Hawaii
Want to earn points for a chance to win a trip to Hawaii? Sign up for the VMware and Ingram Micro partner loyalty program today.
Contact a VMware and Ingram Micro market development specialist today:
(800) 456-8000, ext. 76488