There’s little doubt that the global situation with COVID-19 has raised many questions about how businesses can operate efficiently with their employees working from remote locations.
According to a recent survey by 8x8, 44% of consumers with full-time jobs have already seen coronavirus impact the way they do business, 55% have canceled travel plans and are having fewer in-person meetings, and 40% are increasing their use of videoconferencing.
To help businesses get started with remote work solutions that include virtual desktops and applications, VMware is offering Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure for 90 days free of charge.
Key benefits include:
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
- No on-premise hardware or infrastructure required
- Bring-your-own Azure capacity ID
- Easily create desktop/application images and quickly deploy
- Helps customers get familiar with cloud-based solutions
Many are now implementing a work-from-home strategy, but lack enterprise tools that take into account administration, security and the end-user experience. VMware has the tools organizations need to maintain business continuity during times of need.