VMware vSphere, the industry-leading virtualization platform, fuels digital transformation by delivering a simplified customer experience, comprehensive built-in security and a universal app platform. vSphere provides a highly available, resilient, on-demand infrastructure that makes it the ideal foundation of any cloud environment. Learn more about what’s new in vSphere 6.5.
The top 10 reasons to upgrade
Here are the top 10 reasons why you’ll want to upgrade to vSphere 6.5.
- Reduce IT operational complexity with vCenter server appliance.
- Mitigate risk with VM-level encryption.
- Drive IT automation and business agility with APIs.
- Secure the data center infrastructure with Secure Boot.
- Gain forensic insights with audit-quality logging.
- Maximize data center resources with predictive load balancing.
- Modernize the data center with vSphere integrated containers.
- Prevent downtime with proactive high availability.
- Streamline management with a modern HTML5-based user interface.
- Improve IT compliance with host profile management.
vSphere 6.5 benefits
- Run any app, on any cloud
- Streamlined administration
- Operationally simple, policy-driven security
- Intelligent operations management and automation
- 53% reduction in cost of IT infrastructure management
- 54% decrease in downtime of tier-one applications
- 4X return on investment, within a year
- 30% improvement in visibility, availability, capacity utilization and user satisfaction with IT
Want to learn more?
Watch our recorded webinar to gain more insights into the benefits of upgrading your vSphere environment and unlocking the features necessary to grow your business. Watch now.
Sign up, earn points, go to Hawaii
Want to earn points for a chance to win a trip to Hawaii? Sign up for the VMware and Ingram Micro partner loyalty program today.
Contact a VMware and Ingram Micro market development specialist today:
(800) 456-8000, ext. 76488