Unified communications and collaboration (UCC) solutions and their supporting tools are becoming more and more cutting-edge, and, as a result, organizations are seeing their value. Because many companies are increasing their tech budgets, technology companies have even more opportunity than ever to offer solutions and tools that can advance business.
Emerging technology will provide organizations with long-term success. Let’s take a look at some of the companies trending in 2016 and the important products they have to offer businesses that want to invest in the latest, greatest technology:
- Logitech ConferenceCam Connect – Logitech ConferenceCam Connect is a portable, all-in-one videoconference solution with HD 1080p video, professional audio, and multi-device connectivity for small group collaboration. Optimized for workgroups up to 6 people. This affordable videoconference solution offers multi-device connectivity and sets up in a snap to elevate small group collaboration to the next level. Offers a generous 90-degree field of view with digital pan, mechanical tilt, 4x digital Full HD zoom, and a ZEISS® glass lens with autofocus. The mobile speakerphone features Bluetooth® wireless technology, Near Field Communication (NFC), and USB. With true 360-degree sound, users can hear and be heard within a 12-foot diameter range while acoustic echo and noise-cancelling technology delivers conversational realism. Runs on battery or AC power, provides multi-device connectivity and features certifications from Microsoft®, Cisco®, and Skype™ to ensure broad-based UC compatibility
- Sennheiser PRESENCE UC – The PRESENCE UC is a modern headset that mobile unified communications (UC) professionals want when they need consistently clear communication for themselves and listeners around their office, in the car, or outdoors. This headset is fully compatible with all leading UC platforms. UC variants are designed for multi-connectivity, allowing users to switch seamlessly between softphone and mobile calls while enjoying the freedom of mobile wireless connectivity. PRESENCE delivers up to 10 hours of call time between charges and charges via USB cable. Unique SpeakFocus and WindSafe technologies enhance Sennheiser voice clarity in all sound environments in order to provide listeners with clear sound. This headset is in-the-ear, an excellent choice for remote workers who also travel, allowing them to work while on the road or away from the desk while limiting wasted time.
- Jabra EVOLVE™ - more than headsets, a workplace evolution. The Jabra Evolve series is a professional range of headsets designed to improve concentration and conversations. Premium noise cancellation technology gives you peace to work in a noisy, open office; effectively creating a concentration zone around you so you can stay focused. Get further protection from interruptions with the busy light that signals whether or not you are available to colleagues. With a world-class set of microphone and speakers that are truly made for both voice communication and music listening, you are free to choose if you want to be in your own concentration zone or actively participate in voice-based collaboration. Use your headset where you want. Connect easily to your PC via the USB-based control unit or to your smartphone and tablet via the 3.5mm jack. Additionally you can easily change your office headset to a very stylish personal headset when you’re on the go by seamlessly integrating the microphone boom arm into the headband.
- ShoreTel - The ShoreTel Connect mobility app allows businesses of all sizes to integrate their employees' smartphones and tablets with their existing phone system—securely, quickly, and cost-effectively. Employees can BYOD (bring your own device) and remain connected from anywhere in the world on any network—Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, or cellular—all while keeping business and personal calls totally separate. ShoreTel Connect offers iOS and Android devices the same productivity-boosting features that provide UC in the office, like video conferencing with room-based systems, peer-to-peer video, Web conferencing, and calendar access. The Connect mobility app's "Today" screen shows the user which audio conference calls are scheduled for the day and provides a simple "Join" button for immediate connection. This application also supports ShoreTel Conferencing, enabling iOS users to participate in collaboration sessions and view spreadsheets and presentations. These tools make it easy for mobile workers to feel like part of the team while on the road, improving productivity and time management.
- Plantronics Voyager 5200 UC - Traffic, conversations, wind… noise is a big challenge when working on the go. The Voyager 5200 UC headset enables your team to work productively wherever they’re connected, on almost any smartphone, PC, tablet or desk phone. Its advanced, adaptive noise-cancelling WindSmart technology reduces disruptive background noise, enabling seamless transitions between places. Its comfort-tested ergonomic design feels as good at the end of the day as it does at the start. With intuitive voice commands, smart sensors that automatically route and answer their calls, hands-free functionality, and a portable charging case with integrated docking stand, the Voyager 5200 UC keeps them up and running, and ready to take the call. Use Plantronics Hub mobile app to locate your lost headset, change languages, wirelessly update firmware, or personalize settings and alerts.
Value-added resellers can help their customers become more successful by understanding their UCC needs and helping them understand the benefits of these tools and others. Mobile and remote workers want the same access to UCC tools as they have in the office, so offer some of these trending solutions for 2016 in order to help customers on their way.
Does your company use and sell any of these trending UCC solutions or tools? Please comment below.