Resellers today have to address a broad range of issues to provide solutions that solve their customers’ IT requirements—from interoperability to scalability to security. This requires expertise in a number of technical areas and product categories, which may not always be available in-house, especially when there’s limited staff. Fortunately, Ingram Micro Solution Design & Services (SD&S) offers resources you can leverage to bridge the gaps.
Our Primary Goal
We provide the resources and support to meet your technical needs in serving your customers—and are constantly looking for ways to help you improve and grow your business.
Focused on Satisfaction
Ingram Micro SD&S has been a trusted leader in the channel for decades, serving tens of thousands of partners—and that number keeps growing. Our four-phase model helps you take on your customers’ toughest IT challenges, starting with discovery and culminating in a final report that summarizes our design recommendations and pricing. With SD&S, you can be confident you’ll receive the full solution you need to achieve greater success.
A Team of Experts at Your Service
We’re primed to help you succeed with deep technical expertise across a broad range of solution categories. Our 250+ team members hold over 2,300 certifications and can answer in-depth questions about products, licensing, compatibility and more. By relying on their extensive knowledge and experience, you can avoid time-consuming research and costly errors. Turn to us for:
SD&S VIP Reseller Program
- Sales solutioning: Rely on SD&S team’s recommendations to expand your purchases into new product categories—and capture broader and deeper sales.
- Shorten the sales cycle: Draw on our expertise to address customers’ questions, resolve issues, price the opportunity and help land the sale while you’re on the phone with the customer.
- Vendor engagement: Leverage our partnership with leading vendors to ensure consistent and accurate experience with their products.
- Certifications: Draw on our training, knowledge and longstanding relationships—and more than 2,300 vendor certifications—to save time and money. You can eliminate the need for time-consuming research and help avoid costly mistakes.
- Cost savings: Build cost-effective solutions and get consistent results, taking advantage of our sales programs and rebates.
This program provides you with next-level pre-sales technical engagement support. You will have a direct line to a technician focused on growing and supporting your business. They are backed by a team of technicians to ensure coverage for your solution needs. The cost is determined by your business need (specific, general, high volume). Some of the other benefits include:
- Dedicated or Focused technical lead
- Integration of the Lead into your technical/sales organization
- Best practice web training
- Program review with SD&S management
- Monthly reporting
- And more
To learn more about the program, contact Jeremiah Giron at email@example.com
or (716) 633-3600, ext. 66362.
If you’d like to get started building a solution, contact Solution Design & Services at (800) 445-5066, or check out our new digital interactive phone menu.