It’s time to reimagine your customers’ environments for the new way of work
March 07, 2022
As companies continue to navigate the pandemic, we’re seeing a new workplace reality emerge where some workers are returning to the office, and some continue working remotely. Others are taking a hybrid approach—working part of the week at home and in the office. As a result, companies must evolve their workplaces to become more agile to meet the needs of all their workers. For example, they need to ensure:
- Remote workers feel as enfranchised as office workers
- Office workers feel safe at work with spaces configured to minimize crowding and encourage social distancing
- Protocols are in place to enable workers to share workstations and other resources safely
- Office technology is optimized for each work environment, optimizing productivity without compromising security.
Brother, CyberPower, HPE and Microsoft have offerings geared toward SMBs’ new work reality:
- Brother—The old office is gone forever. Today, companies operate across multiple locations, using more digital documents, printing less paper. Brother devices can meet the needs of each workgroup—efficiently, securely and cost-effectively. Brother small-footprint printers and all-in-ones have the features, capacity and scalability to meet the new needs of each workgroup. Partners interested in learning more about the latest Brother solutions and MPS sales opportunities should reach out to John Haberman, the Brother solution sales executive at Ingram Micro.
- CyberPower Systems is offering free extended warranties on its UPS systems for a limited time. CyberPower has extended its standard three-year warranty to five years of comprehensive warranty coverage at no extra charge on all FED/SLED opportunities quoted by March 31, 2022. This offer covers CyberPower UPS systems (including batteries), power distribution units (PDUs) and accessories.
Extended warranties protect your K-12 customers’ hardware and their budgets. Your K-12 customers can lower their total cost of ownership (TCO) via a 5-year extended warranty, which also enables you to extend their E-rate funding and potentially delay their capital costs for future equipment acquisitions.
- HPE Flex Offers provides the best transactional pricing on HPE solutions for Ingram Micro partners. The program is designed for SMB end customers and small project deals, and it works with HPE iQuote.
iQuote is the easy-to-use online tool that gives partners easy access to all product information to help build, configure, quote and buy hundreds of HP products, including popular servers and storage. Plus, the tool tells you if all attach rules are met in real time, ensuring you get the maximum discount available. The HPE Flex Offers also works with other HPE promotional programs, such as Top Value Offers (TVO), Access to Best Sellers and HPE Competitive Product Selling.
- Microsoft’s fast, ultra-versatile, and always-connected Surface Go 3 delivers compact tablet-to-laptop flexibility for work on the go, now with more speed from the Intel Core i3 processor, built-in Microsoft security and optional LTE Advanced connectivity.
The Surface Go 3 lets users speed through tablet-and-digital pen tasks with touch and Surface pen and tune in to virtual meetings and how-to videos with the 10.5” PixelSense display. And Surface Go 3 is compact and delivers all-day battery life (up to 11 hours) for work on the go. Plus, it keeps data safe while staying compliant and secure with built-in security and modern management. The Surface Go 3 also reduces complexity for IT with zero-touch deployment, one-click device manageability and protection from Microsoft.