Although the headlines may be dominated by digital transformation and IT workloads moving to the cloud, your customers still need reliable computers and on-prem IT equipment. According to a recent report from Statista
, around 73 million desktop PCs are expected to be shipped globally, with nearly 200 million laptops set to be shipped as well. Tablet shipments are expected to reach close to 150 million units in 2020.
The study also posits that the desktop PC segment is projected to lose popularity as mobile computers gain momentum. Ingram Micro and Lenovo are poised to help partners capitalize on this trend, and partners can learn all about it at ONE 2020. Here are a few highlights of what we’ll cover:
Increase your Lenovo revenue, protect your customers
The Path to Gold Program—Ingram Micro has put customized benefits together designed to help partners succeed through every phase of the Lenovo sales process:
- Onboarding—take advantage of Lenovo’s SMB Deal Registration Program to receive discounted pricing and take advantage of 30% off your first system. Stack on your savings with Lenovo’s new Empower Bounty Program. If your end user has $0 sales with Lenovo in the past 12 months, you will receive an additional 2% paid on the backend from Lenovo.
- Accelerate—discover exclusive benefits available to Silver and Authorized partners (e.g., MDF program, exclusive deals on TopSeller products).
- Get to Gold—we have a dedicated Lenovo solutions sales team and pre-sales tech support at Ingram Micro to help you along the way.
- Enrich your profitability—build your business and become more profitable by taking advantage of rebates, discounts, quarterly growth incentives, MDF, SPIFs, SMB Deal Registration, Lenovo Empower Bounty Program, and more.
- Lenovo exclusive MDF program through Ingram Micro—we’ve partnered with TRI Digital and Honey to execute a strategic marketing program, Marketing Warmup, built to maximize your sales and marketing efforts. At least 60 end user leads guaranteed generated throughout the 6 months of your campaign.
- The Lenovo Services Portal through Ingram Micro—think of it as your one-stop digital platform for Lenovo sales enablement tools, exclusive rewards (e.g., up to 4% back on your revenue) and unmatched support from our Lenovo experts.
Hear from breakout speaker John Stamer, VP and GM, Americas Services and Software, Lenovo at ONE 2020. He’ll be talking about how you can become more profitable and keep your end users protected by attaching ThinkShield Software and services as part of their full solutions. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to learn how you can earn up to 4% back with Ingram Micro and Lenovo on all your service sales.
for the Ingram Micro ONE Experience to stream the keynote live or access recorded sessions on-demand.
Find additional information on Lenovo software and services at the Ingram Micro Technology Solutions YouTube page