At Ingram Micro, we’re committed to help our partners and their customers realize the promise of the Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI). That’s why we’re hosting our first IoT Summit Sept. 4–5 at the Marriott Irvine Spectrum in Irvine, Calif.
If you’re looking to build an IoT practice, here are 10 reasons you’ll want to attend:
- The event will showcase a curated portfolio of end-to-end solutions, market-ready starter kits and best-of-breed IoT components for 7 different verticals: logistics, retail, construction, municipal government, agriculture, healthcare and industrial.
- An extensive tech fair, with a broad range of exhibitors, will feature live demonstrations and a preview of what’s new and exciting in IoT, AI and mixed reality (MR).
- You’ll have a unique opportunity to experience firsthand the latest developments from leading innovators in these areas, from well-established companies to emerging players.
- You’ll learn how to monetize digital transformation by helping your customers leverage IoT, AI and MR technologies to solve real business problems.
- You’ll interface and learn from well-known experts during the keynote speeches and breakout sessions—and gain valuable insights you can use to grow your IoT practice.
- You’ll have the chance to learn more about Ingram Micro’s extensive IoT offerings, our unique solutions-oriented approach to the IoT market and the Ingram Micro IoT Marketplace, an online portal featuring a wealth of IoT resources, solutions, information and thought leadership that address a variety of industry verticals.
- A welcome reception to kick off the summit on the evening of Sept. 4 will provide plenty of opportunities for networking—not to mention, the chance to unwind with food, beverages and entertainment.
- The venue for the event, the Marriott Irvine Spectrum, is one of Orange County’s popular hotel properties, offerings lots of excellent accommodations and amenities you’re sure to enjoy.
- The IoT and AI markets are blazing right now. This event will be an ideal introduction into how to capitalize on them.
- Chances are your competitors—those looking to claim some share of the IoT and AI markets—will be attending.
For details on registration and sponsorship opportunities, visit the IoT Summit site
. Spaces are limited, so be sure to reserve your space today.