Due to budget constraints, slow tech adoption and bureaucracy, most places of education have been tardy when it comes to implementing on-campus IoT solutions.
However, the cost and effort put into IoT may greatly outweigh the negatives of delaying it. In our expert podcast, we ask questions such as:
- How is IoT being used in education today?
- How will the technology impact students and staff?
- What are the privacy concerns that come with IoT?
- How does IoT affect the budget?
- How can solution providers best deliver IoT?
Click the button below to listen to the podcast about IoT in education.