Don’t miss the “Dell Client Solutions” manufacturer breakout session at the Fall 2015 Ingram Micro ONE event come discover how Dell’s secure, manageable and reliable desktop, laptop, tablet, workstation and rugged solutions increase productivity and reduce inefficiencies for end users.
When you look at the basic specs for PCs and laptops — memory, processor power, storage, graphics, and displays — the choices are similar. When you look deeper, however, you’ll discover a world of difference among the brands you sell. A closer look at Dell’s Latitude, OptiPlex and Precision line of computers, for example, reveals the following:
Dell Security Advantages
- Each Dell computer includes Dell Data Protection Encryption, which protects data on any device, including external media, self-encrypting drives, and in public cloud storage in a single solution suite.
- Dell offers the broadest range of fully integrated advanced authentication options, including fingerprint smart card readers and hardware credential processing.
- Leading edge malware protection is included on every Dell commercial PC to stop zero-day malware in its tracks.
Dell Manageability Advantages
- Dell computers feature exclusive Intel vPro extensions that allow you to update your entire fleet of commercial PCs at once — even if they are powered off.
- Shorten your deployment times with 77% fewer steps needed to import drivers.
- Save up to $57 per user per year by optimizing your existing systems management environment with Dell’s Client Command Suite.
- Dell Precision Workstations come standard with Precision Optimizer, an onboard tool that self-tunes to ensure the most productive workstation experience depending on usage type
Dell Reliability Advantages
- The Dell Latitude 7000 Series is the world’s most durable Ultrabook, meeting the requirements for MIL-STD-810G — Part 16 (vibration).
- Dell touch-enabled displays offer optimal viewing experience, touch sensitivity, brightness and durability with Corning Gorilla Glass NBT, which provides up to 10x higher scratch resistance than regular touch screen displays and can better withstand the shock of accidental bumps.
- Dell Latitude E-Family notebooks performed better than comparable leading competitors in 3rd-party durability and performance testing for the last three generations.
When you procure Dell client solutions through Ingram Micro, you get the added value of access to a Dell certified technical sales team that can:
- Complement and provide insight into your sales organization, and work with your prospects and customers to uncover business opportunities.
- Increase your sales rep productivity and expertise through ongoing support and training
- Boost sales revenue by assisting with sales, shortening your sales cycle and increasing order sizes and margins.
Be sure to attend the “Dell Client Solutions” manufacturer breakout session at the Fall 2015 Ingram Micro ONE event, which is being held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, TN. On Tuesday, Nov. 17, Dell Channel Account Manager Lou Brunetto will be presenting from 3:15 pm to 4:15 pm in the Bayou B room.