Imagine ten random high schoolers just walked by you. Three of them are most likely vaping or have vaped.
Users are reporting severe signs of dependence, including using e-cigarettes when they first wake up, inability to concentrate without using an e-cigarette and even waking in the night to get a nicotine fix. (Source: Truth Initiative)
Statistics like these aren’t okay with IPVideo, the tech organization that designs and manufactures solutions for a smarter and safer world. Enter HALO, the groundbreaking IoT smart sensor.
In short, HALO is a real-time vape detector and security device. It’s a multi-sensor solution capable of detecting vape, smoke, THC and sound abnormalities, such as shouting in areas a camera cannot be placed. Additional sensors give HALO the ability to monitor air quality for temperature, humidity, hazardous chemicals and more.
How can you sell HALO?
Ingram Micro and IPVideo have a special distribution partnership for HALO and their other solutions. Not only is Ingram Micro one of the few places in the channel where HALO’s available, we also offer support and resources for resellers looking to grow their business by delivering HALO.
What IoT sensors are included?
Initially designed for schools, HALO has quickly expanded to other facilities. Its multi-sensor capabilities include:
- Audio analytics: Abnormal noise level detection, gunshot detection, glass break, shouting, excessive banging, occupancy, bullying (some audio sensors coming soon)
- Air quality: Vape, THC, smoke, formaldehyde, benzene, particulates, volatile organic compounds
- Chemical: Ammonia, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen
- Light: Occupancy, sensitivity
- Environmental: Temperature, humidity, tamper, pressure
What are HALO’s top features and benefits?
Here’s why facilities of all industries are choosing HALO.
- No cloud fees: It’s a security product, not a web app, so you won’t have any annual cloud fees
- Designed for air flow: Built with air flow in mind, the units allow sensors to pick up harmful chemicals faster
- Integrated device: Connects directly to your security monitor and VMS—no need for separate applications
- Less false alarms: With multiple sensors and utilizing advanced analytics, settings are adjusted and maximized for the room’s environment, reducing false alarms
- Federal and state grants: You’ll get support for your grant and aid applications
If you’re a reseller or facility manager interested in HALO, contact your dedicated rep below.
Ronald Ritzel | IPVideo Solutions Specialist
(716) 633-3600, ext. 66641 | email@example.com