The need for intent-based networking is growing as more segments of the business seek to make digital transformations. Studies show that 84% of organizations
are already undergoing this change. Reliable, secure digital networks are essential to the new network, and Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) Center is the network management system, foundational controller and analytics platform that brings it all together. Beyond device management and configuration, Cisco DNA Center gives IT teams the ability to control access through policies using Software-Defined Access (SD-Access), automatic provisioning through Cisco DNA Automation, device virtualization through Cisco Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) and lower security risks through segmentation and Encrypted Traffic Analysis (ETA).
Cisco DNA Center provides a centralized management dashboard for complete control of the new network. Full automation capabilities for provisioning and change management are enhanced with analytics that aggregate telemetry data from everywhere in the network. Applications, services and users are prioritized based on business goals, within policy parameters and security best practices. Plus, shortcomings in network, application or device performance are flagged, and instant remediation guidance saves hours of IT troubleshooting. This interconnection of automation and assurance forms a continuous validation-and-verification loop, checking alignment of network operation with business intent. Cisco also offers open interfaces so that third-party technologies can run on top of Cisco DNA Center and benefit from its improved network visibility.
With DNA Center, Cisco partners can:
- Move faster—Provision devices across multiple networks in minutes, not days. Act fast with centralized management and automate device deployment.
- Lower costs—Reduce errors with automation. Policy-driven deployment and onboarding deliver better uptime and improved security while reducing time spent managing simple network operations.
- Reduce risk—Predict problems early. Use actionable insights for optimal performance of your network, devices and applications.Transform your network with cloud services and applications that benefit from this intelligent network optimization.
Cisco DNA Center also supports Cisco Smart Accounts
, an online Cisco service that provides simplified, flexible, automated software- and device-license purchasing, deployment, and management across your organization. If you already have a Cisco Smart Account, you can use DNA Center to:
- Track your license consumption and expiration.
- Apply and activate new licenses, without intervention.
- Promote each device's license level from Essentials to Advantage (or vice versa) and reboot the device with the newly changed level of feature licensing.
- Identify and re-apply unused licenses.
- Retire unused licenses. You can accomplish this automatically, without leaving DNA Center.
To learn more about Cisco DNA Center and how it can help to accelerate your digital transformation, visit https://www.cisco.com/go/dnacenter