Within the past seven years, hyperconvergence came about as a ground-up rethinking of all the services that comprise the data center. Hyperconvergence brings together existing storage, compute and network switching products into a pretested, prevalidated offering sold as a single solution.
Download this sales battle card to learn:
- The top 5 end-user benefits of HyperFlex
- 5 FAQs about HyperFlex you should expect from prospective clients
- Which types of end users are the best fit for this offering
- 6 ways Cisco HyperFlex beats out the competition
- How Ingram Micro can help your HyperFlex sales.