Cisco offers many technologies and networking strategies to help you resolve your customers' complicated, expensive, multivendor environments and simplify them. A few examples of products/technologies that come to mind include:
- Cisco Meraki. A leader in cloud-controlled Wi-Fi, Cisco Meraki provides switching, routing and security, so partners can deliver highly secure and scalable enterprise networks that enable faster connections and more coverage.
- Cisco Umbrella. This cloud-delivered security system is the first line of defense that protects users on and off the corporate network without requiring a VPN. It stops threats over ports and protocols for comprehensive coverage. And it blocks access to malicious domains, URLs, IPs and files before establishing a connection or downloading a file.
- Cisco Spark. Available as an app or on a browser, these enterprise-grade collaboration tools enable highly secure internal and external communication. Cisco Spark is a fully encrypted pervasive messaging tool that allows users to send and store messages quickly, share and store documents (up to 5 MB), incorporate bots and custom integrations with Cisco open APIs and more.
- Cisco HyperFlex. This system delivers complete hyperconvergence by combining the software-defined networking (SDN) and computing power of Cisco UCS (Unified Computing System) with the Cisco HyperFlex HX Data Platform. Plus, it's simple to use. Cisco HyperFlex increases operational efficiency and adaptability for data center workloads.
Cisco Enterprise NFV further simplifies the network
While other components of IT infrastructure allow for faster, automated provisioning, installing network circuits is still a highly manual process. Cisco can help partners simplify IT environments via the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA). Within DNA, Cisco Enterprise Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) enables partners to streamline operations and roll out new virtual network services in minutes on any platform. Enterprise NFV helps partners in four ways:
- Saves time. Stand up new virtual network services in minutes, not weeks or months.
- More choices. Cisco enterprise NFV allows partners to deploy on any platform, including mix physical, virtual, Cisco, third-party devices and network services.
- Better uptime. Orchestrate and manage services to speed maintenance and responses.
- Lower customer costs. With Cisco Enterprise NFV, you’ll reduce service visits with software and free up IT resources through fewer branch visits.
Cisco Enterprise NFV can be deployed to several business groups, including lines of business, to generate new revenue with a faster availability of fresh, customer-facing digital services. It’s also a good solution for network operations to increase agility and flexibility to scale network services up/down as business demands change. And finally, Cisco Enterprise NFV is an ideal choice for executives and can help them reduce capital costs by 50% and operational costs by as much as 70%, per the latest research from ZK Research.
With Cisco, it’s easier to manage your customers’ IT devices, software and network, regardless of their business size. For example, partners can use Cisco’s FindIT discovery tool to monitor and manage all devices on a network from a simple dashboard. Plus, a range of Cisco plug-and-play and cloud-managed solutions eliminate wasted time on manual set up and configuration. When you choose Cisco and Ingram Micro, you’re not limited to one way of deploying a network. Professional support is available 24/7, and we can alert you to any potential problems, provide operating system upgrades, software updates and a fast hardware replacement service if you need it.
Let’s Connect, so you can learn more about simplifying your customers’ networks and IT and help them focus on innovation, not their IT limitations.