If you’re a service provider or IT solution provider hoping to increase efficiency, become more profitable or take your voice offering to the next level, make sure you consider Ingram Micro Communication Solution Services (CSS).
With the launch of CSS, Ingram Micro offers many robust UCC services that can have a significant impact on your UCC business:
- Provisioning—CSS leverages a universal provisioning system to provide a complete plug-and-play customer premises equipment (CPE) deployment to be drop-shipped to your customers. Device template management, firmware application and single- and multi-stage configurations are supported. Asset tagging and labeling is also possible.
- Branding—CSS offers multiple branding options for CPE deployment, including quick-start guides, marketing materials, E911 stickers, welcome packets, box labels with logos and more.
- Demo kits—Ingram Micro CSS makes demo kits easy. Devices arrive plug-and-play ready and have branded asset tags on the phones and demo cases. Branded print instructions are also included. Optionally, Ingram Micro offers demo kit management, which provides for the warehousing and shipment of kits on demand.
- Hardware—Rest assured that if your customer has a need, Ingram Micro CSS has the solution. Supported devices include phones, routers, switches, wireless access points (WAPs), IP PBXs, security cameras, video endpoints, integrated access devices (IADs) and more.
- Warranty and support—RMA requests can be tracked and managed through a real-time portal. Downtime is minimized by expediting replacements and keeping past configurations archived for RMA use. Advanced replacement products are sent with return labels and branded materials.
- Support—CSS provides free 24/7 tier-2 and -3 technical support on all products. Tickets can be created, viewed and managed within the CSS portal. Additionally, pre-sales support is available to help certify equipment for deployment.
- Portals and management—CSS provides access to all services and processes from centralized web portals. Services include order and quotes, billing, the universal provisioning system, support, warranty, user management and inventory management.
Whether you’re rolling out a thousand phones a week or ten, or if you need help with one aspect of your business or want to take advantage of all the Communication Solution Services, you’ll likely discover that it’s more affordable and efficient to leverage CSS than go it alone. To see how CSS is an affordable way to supercharge your telecom business, contact Crystal Adamson
, Ingram Micro’s UC and CSS expert.