The global pandemic changed the way companies work almost overnight as businesses sought to minimize person-to-person interactions and combat the spread of the virus. Many companies have turned to the channel to help them adapt to the telework business model and overcome collaboration, connectivity and security challenges.
One area where Cisco stands out from other collaboration vendors is how we protect users’ data privacy. Unlike other vendors that pass along their users’ personal information to third parties, including Facebook, without adequate notice or authorization, we never rent or sell our users’ personal data.
We’ve also always offered end-to-end encryption since we first introduced Webex and we make users aware of known vulnerabilities right away. And now with our Webex Work Bundle in the cloud (i.e., A-Work Bundle), we can offer all the above benefits at a better price.
The A-Work Bundle is an all-in-one subscription for Webex cloud collaboration, aimed at small to midsize organizations with up to 1,000 users. This simple and affordable offer bundles Webex Calling, Webex Meetings and Webex Teams in one easy-to-buy plan. Webex Work enables employees to work from anywhere and provides organizations with the flexibility to increase and reduce the number of subscribers as their needs change.
Here are five reasons your customers should consider moving to Webex cloud:
Why sell the bundle?
- Boost cost efficiency. Besides lower starting costs, there are no large, initial license fees—there’s just low-cost subscription-based pricing.
- Agility at speed. The Webex A-Work Bundle gives geographically dispersed and remote teams the ability to work together more easily and efficiently. Teams can make real-time updates, see what other team members are doing and communicate and collaborate more effectively.
- Aids with disaster recovery and business continuity. The Webex cloud platform is universally accessible to all users on any device and delivers secured access to new features, enhancements, improvements and the latest technologies and innovations.
- Faster adoption. With the software available 24/7 from anywhere and any device, users are more likely to learn and use it.
- Full scalability. The Webex cloud platform provides complete flexibility for expansion. Partners can add capacity and new users seamlessly.
While customers are always free to buy individual collaboration products and Webex works with a wide variety of non-Cisco products, the Webex A-Work Bundle offers multiple benefits, such as:
- Calling, messaging and meeting on a single platform for an affordable price.
- A simple bundled offer provides a quick and easy purchase.
- Customers gain immediate access to the value of Webex through a flexible consumption model that enables them to quickly scale up or down as needed.
The Webex A-Work Bundle is an ideal offer for SMB customers based in the U.S., Canada or APJC (Asia Pacific, Japan and China). There are many scenarios that illustrate how partners can sell this collaboration suite to eligible clients, including:
- Webex trials. Bridge free customers to a paid recurring offer with a compelling bundle that includes Webex Calling, Meeting and Messaging.
- New Meetings customers. Introduce simplicity with Webex single platform for Webex Meeting, Calling and Messaging. (JAY: Can you change this so it doesn’t repeat the same list as the previous paragraph?)
- New Calling Customers. Bring additional value to Calling customers with a single platform solution.
- Existing on-prem calling. Move on-premises customers to the cloud with the benefit of Meeting and Messaging.
Once customers are on a paid subscription, it makes it even easier to expand their services with valuable add-ons such as phones, video displays and other room devices—all available on affordable hardware as a subscription plans. Plus, partners can earn Work Bundle discounts up to 20% and as much as 30% when combining the Work Bundle offering with the Cisco Opportunity Incentive Program (OIP).
To learn more about the Cisco A-Work bundle, contact Paul Sibick, Solution Sales Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Cisco Virtual Learning