While cloud solutions and services are key components in the digital transition, there are some serious challenges MSPs and other channel IT professionals can’t ignore. A 2016 survey conducted by cloud project management company Innotas found that 50% of cloud projects fail either because they cost more than the company had budgeted for or the company chose the wrong technology or cloud services. MSPs that make the move to the cloud struggle with managing lots of new vendors, including the technology and monthly billing.
How Ingram Micro and Cisco can simplify (and secure) your foray to the cloud
Cisco and Ingram Micro are well versed in the opportunities and challenges that come with the digital transformation. To help increase our partners’ success, we formed an agreement earlier this year enabling Ingram Micro partners wanting to tap into the demand for digitization to sell Cisco Spark via the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
Cisco Spark is an app-centric, cloud-based service that provides a complete collaboration suite for teams to create, meet, message, call, white board and share—regardless of whether they’re together or apart. It allows employees to work faster and smarter, controlling costs and optimizing resources.
Security is integral to Cisco Spark. Cisco has used the extensive experience gained from securing the world’s largest networks, as well as its combined communications and cloud expertise, to ensure Cisco Spark is secure and reliable. Customers can purchase a subscription to any or all of the Cisco Spark capabilities, which include meetings, messaging and calling.
By making this cloud offering available on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, channel partners receive the following benefits:
- A single portal to order, provision, invoice and manage all your cloud services
- Access to a library of vetted cloud solutions
- Centralized 24/7 level-2 support for all cloud services purchased
A special bonus for Cisco CUWPs
The Cisco Unified Workspace for Partners (CUWP) was designed by Cisco to give partners the opportunity to use Cisco solutions in their own business, so they can see firsthand how these solutions improve business agility and productivity, then use that experience to help customers.
Ingram Micro partners who sign up for CUWP can take advantage of the following Cisco cloud offers for free:
- Cisco Spark Meet and Message
- Cisco Spark Board
- Cisco Spark Call
- Cisco Spark Room
- Cisco WebEx Enterprise Edition (up to 200 attendees)
- Cisco WebEx Cloud Collaboration Meeting Room (CMR) (25 attendees, limited to 250 CUWP users)
- Cisco WebEx Centers (training center, event center)
Becoming a CUWP also enables Ingram Micro partners to run trials with prospects, so they can experience the benefits of Cisco before making a commitment. To take advantage of this free offer, follow these steps:
- Enroll in Cisco PPE (partner program enrollment) at Cisco.com/go/ppe.
- Register and watch Cisco training videos at https://salesconnect.cisco.com/#/briefcase-details/137024.
- Register your order in Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW) for up to 250 users (C3 or M3) at cisco.com and click “How to Buy.”
- Place your order with Ingram Micro via the Cloud Marketplace at https://us.cloud.im.
Contact Ingram Micro for more information: