I know what you’re thinking, if it isn’t broke don’t fix it...BUT!!!! This is a pretty compelling story and here are some of the reasons I think we all need to make the move.
Effective February, selling the 8800 has become even more compelling to our partners and customers with a price increase on the 7900. The 8800 series provides MORE value at the same or lower cost than the 7900 series! Here's why:
- It just launched this May; the 8800 is Cisco's best new phone in a decade!
- The 8800 has aggressive price points and a compelling Technology Migration Program.
- It provides an unparalleled end-user experience by providing full wideband audio, color display, Bluetooth and USB connectivity to Smartphones, and Wireless & Gig-E connectivity.
- The 8800 provides Intelligent Proximity for Smartphones, allowing your customer to seamlessly integrate mobile phone calls and contacts with their desktop 8800 phone.
- Reduce energy costs and carbon footprint in off-work h ours with support from Cisco EnergyWise
- For partners, the 8800 provides 10% VIP rebates, versus only 1% for the 7900s
The Ingram Micro Experience Center now has the 8841, 8851, 8861 and we are ready willing and able to provide remote or onsite demonstrations to your or your end users. Whether you are looking to just see the phones in a working environment or looking to do a proof of concept, Ingram Micro has you covered
Please make sure you are utilizing the attached PDF as reference point to see the credits and terms and conditions of the Cisco Technology Migration Program (CTMP), which is a great vehicle to replace legacy hardware with the latest and greatest AND enhance the profitability of your overall opportunity.
PDF of Playbook: IP_Phone_Refresh_Playbook
Get rewarded with the Cisco Value Incentive Program (VIP)
The Cisco Value Incentive Program (VIP) offers monetary rewards to partners who focus their practice on technologies that are part of Cisco architectures or emerging offerings. VIP architectures and tracks include Collaboration, Data Center, Enterprise Networks, Security, Cloud Managed Services, Cloud Services Reseller, Software as a Service (SaaS), and Cisco Open Network Environment (Cisco ONE).
SR.Channel Account Specialist