The Cisco Net Price initiative illustrates Cisco’s commitment to simplifying the quoting and ordering process, including the transactional process for distribution partners and 2T (two-tier) channel partners.
Cisco Net Price changes—frequently asked questions
Click the button below to get answers to all your Cisco Net Price questions, including:
- What do I need to be aware of with the launch of Cisco Net Price on Day 1?
- If I have a DART that’s not expired, can I still use it when Net Price goes live?
- Do I need to manage line level identifiers (i.e., Magic Keys) on my PO?
- If I have a CCW-R quote with SMS dollar-based SKUs on it, can I still order it after the go live date?
- Will I be able to co-term new services in CCW?
- Can I continue to co-term any duration-based SKUs on my CCW-R quote?
- What can I expect when I start ordering all enterprise SKUs?