By now, you’re probably aware of Cisco Umbrella, the cloud security platform that uses the internet’s infrastructure (i.e., DNS) to provide a first line of defense against threats on the internet wherever users go by blocking connections to bad IP addresses, URLs and domains. And you also probably know the best way to sell this invaluable security service—your client needs to try
One of the most valuable traits about Umbrella—a fast, simple deployment with minimal disruption to customers’ workflows—actually has a downside. It’s so seamless and works so well, it can be easy to forget to follow up with prospects after the trial ends. Once the trial’s up, there’s no interruption in the users’ internet service; they just lose the extra security features.
The Umbrella Partner Console is the perfect tool for simplifying and maximizing your Umbrella sales. With the Partner Console you can:
- Provision 21-day customer trials for four different Umbrella packages
- Track multiple customer trials from an easy-to-use cloud-based console
- Extend trials for an additional 21 days when needed
- Produce reports to show your customer all of the attacks that have been blocked
- Request access to your customers’ trials to help them deploy quicker
Getting access to the console is easy. You just need to complete one of the following options:
—watch the Umbrella SE training video series
and complete the certified office laboratory technician (COLT) exam.
—if you’re a Cisco Security Specialized Partner with FireJumper stage 4 or higher credentials, you’re already eligible. You can proceed to the Umbrella Partner Console training video, here