Matthew White, sr. solution center technical engineer at Ingram Micro, demonstrates the Webex Assistant for Meetings and Webex Assistant for Devices (free with current Cisco video endpoints).
Learn how to perform voice commands (using, “Okay, Webex”), such as:
- Asking the time
- Starting a meeting
- Confirming room availability
Webex Assistant for Meetings also features live transcriptions and closed captioning, and it can be used from your computer using the Webex app.
White also demonstrates other common voice commands such as:
- Highlighting something that was said or presented during a meeting
- Creating a note
- Summarizing the meeting or a key takeaway
- Scheduling an action item
- Reviewing the meeting agenda
- Following up with someone after the meeting