Keeping up with cybersecurity threats while trying to meet hybrid work demands can be challenging for any company. If it’s not done adequately, it can harm productivity and morale, not to mention lead to a whole host of data vulnerability issues. However, the new midrange Cisco Secure Firewall 3100 Series is ready for a changed world. With it, you can make hybrid work and zero trust practical while ensuring a solid return on investment. Some highlights of the firewall include:
- The 3100 Series supports more end users than the 2100 Series with up to 3x performance enhancements via a VPN. Customers also can empower employees with improved videoconferencing thanks to Secure Firewall’s application-based quality of service, delivering up to 3x inspected throughput with multithread traffic-handling technique.
- The Secure Firewall’s machine-learning encrypted visibility engine passively identifies threats and applications in encrypted traffic. In addition, the SNORT 3 multithreaded inspection engine boosts inspected throughput up to 300%. Plus, the Secure Firewall includes entitlement for Secure X, Cisco’s open extended detection and response (XDR) solution.
- A crypto accelerator built into the hardware accelerates bulk cryptographic operations, processing packets before the firewall software. Another hardware highlight, the flow accelerator, uses a specially made circuit to provide flow acceleration and offload. Plus, the 3100 Series supports all Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 140-3 requirements.
- Your customers will also gain peace of mind from investment protection—clustering and port density flexibility allow the firewall to grow with their businesses. Additionally, the firewall comes with an encrypted SSD drive, plus customers can add a second SSD to form RAID 1 (optional). The Secure Firewall also lowers costs with automation and integrations built for modern environments.
- Partners can rapidly deploy hundreds of firewalls worldwide with low-touch provisioning, a feature that allows Secure Firewalls to be initially provisioned at headquarters by an IT staff member. At the remote location, the employee powers up the Secure Firewall and it connects to the network, downloading its full policy and configuration. Additionally, the Secure Firewall simplifies workflows and enables granular policies, two essential components for creating a zero trust environment.
Contact the Ingram Micro Business Transformation Center (BTC) to schedule a demo, or click below to access the latest Cisco Secure Firewall 3100 Series educational resources.