Step 1: Become a Cisco Registered partner
Only Cisco Registered partners are authorized to sell Cisco products. Once registered, however, partners gain access to a variety of channel partner tools and become eligible to apply for Cisco certifications and specializations. Registering requires just a few simple steps that, once completed, unlock your business to new levels of profitability, and enable you to:
- Take on a more consultative sales approach with access to the Cisco Experience Center.
- Receive 50% discounts on Cisco demonstration products.
- Receive up to 20% off deals involving old technology trade-ins.
- Earn quarterly incentive payments based on minimum Cisco Services performance targets.
- Market yourself as a Cisco Registered partner.
- Become eligible for advanced certifications and technology specializations.
Step 2: Become a Cisco Select certified partner
Cisco Select reflects a partner’s technological and business expertise specific to SMBs. The specialization’s curriculum mirrors the architectural strategy of Cisco advanced-level specializations, positioning SMB partners to sell strategically across all technologies. Enterprise networks, collaboration, security and data center/virtualization topics headline the major training tracks, along with updated services training. Cisco also introduces training for cloud concepts, SMB-level Cisco telepresence products, and virtualization and data center switching.
Ingram Micro partners can choose one of four Select specialization tracks (SMB Specialization, Networking Specialization, Express Video Specialization or Express Security Specialization), which unlock the next level of benefits, including:
- Free technical training and demos to target new markets and opportunities
- Up to 80% off not-for-resale (NFR) products for demo, lab and training purposes
- Access to the Ingram Micro support team to assist with certification levels, regional support, sales, technical and marketing resources
Step 3: Become a Cisco specialized partner
Cisco specialization reflects a partner’s depth of skills in a particular technology. Cisco specialized partners have mastered a structured training regimen and proven their acumen in an assessment process. They can go on to qualify as Cisco certified partners to further differentiate in the market through certifications and specializations.
Step 4: Become a Cisco Premier partner
Cisco Premier certification identifies and rewards partners who have attained specific specializations and met other requirements with differentiated benefits. Increase back-end rebates, sell more products and brand yourself as a Cisco Premier partner. Learn more.
Step 5: Become a Cisco Gold partner
Gold certification offers the broadest range of expertise across the architectures—enterprise networking, security, collaboration, data center/virtualization and services. Gold certified partners have also integrated the deepest level of Cisco lifecycle services expertise into their offerings and demonstrate a measurably high level of customer satisfaction. Learn more.
Join Ingram Micro Wednesday, Feb. 22, at 2:30 p.m. EST, for a one-hour, instructor-led webinar, “Get On Course with Cisco & Ingram Micro.” During the presentation, you’ll learn how you can use this new tool from Ingram Micro to delve deeper into Cisco architectures and obtain key Cisco certifications, specifications and trainings.