In this two-part episode of the Meraki Mondays show, Dan Stewart, Business Transformation Center (BTC) engineer, and Bobby Young, technology consultant, Ingram Micro, show partners how to give a great Meraki demonstration.
Part 2 picks up where partners have their demo equipment in hand or their dCloud ready to go and teaches partners how to give a demo, including a 10-minute overview of the Meraki dashboard, which details tasks such as:
- Checking the health of a network
- Seeing who’s logged into the network
- Monitoring the user experience
- Seeing if anyone’s having trouble logging in or accessing apps or file shares
- Confirming which users and apps are consuming the most bandwidth
The demo also shows how to monitor a customer journey on a Meraki network, from the wireless access point to the switch and to the firewall, observing real-time statistics on traffic channels and traffic utilization.