Dan Stewart, Business Transformation Center (BTC) engineer, and Bobby Young, technology consultant, Ingram Micro, kick off the first episode of “Meraki Mondays,” a weekly event that airs every Monday through the end of Cisco’s 2021 fiscal (end of July).
The first episode recaps Meraki highlights from the most recent Cisco Live event, which was a two-day virtual event that took place March 30-31. Ingram Micro partners can still watch keynotes and breakout sessions on demand, and see presentations such as:
- Ease into Change with Meraki: The Digital Workplace Evolved.
- Scale your WAN and Security for the Cloud Era
- Asset and Facility Monitoring at Scale
- The Future of Small Business Technology is Cloud Delivered
- The Cisco Meraki Platform: Empowering Digital Transformation Amidst Constant Change
- Secure your Branch DIA with Meraki and Umbrella
Sessions were segmented into various sub-categories, making it easier for viewers to home in on the topics most relevant to them.
Check out the Meraki Mondays show.