As you’re striving to reach your Cisco end-of-fiscal-year sales goals and set new goals for the next fiscal year, keep in mind that you don’t have to do it alone. Ingram Micro has several resources and initiatives available to help you achieve your goals more quickly and profitably. No matter where you need help in the sales lifecycle, one or more of these offerings can help:
- Solution Design and Services (SD&S)—Our team of 240+ technicians holding over 2,000 certifications is available to help you offer better solutions to your customers from presales tech support to designing solutions and building a bill of materials (BOMs).
- Financial solutions—When prospects are looking for a complete IT services company—not just an IT provider—offering financing options can give you a significant competitive advantage. Ingram Micro Financial Solutions offers a variety of as-a-service financial solution options to choose from—depending on your needs and the customers’ requirements.
- Ingram Micro Partner Go—This Ingram Micro-enabled one-stop portal gives partners instant, anytime visibility into their Cisco direct shipments through Ingram Micro, enabling partners to create quotes instantly and order directly online.
- The Cisco Business Unit—Ingram Micro’s Cisco BU has a dedicated staff of more than 150 associates—including sales and technical support, architectural-focused resources and a dedicated services team. They can assist you with profitability support, Cisco Net Price Change support, placing orders, creating quotes and more.
- CXaaS—Customers are demanding predictable and flexible ways to buy technology but setting up a customer experience (CX) practice can be overwhelming. Ingram Micro’s CX as a service (CXaaS) initiative helps partners build a CX practice, shift their sales strategy and get CX certified.
- Empower EA— Are you interested in selling Cisco Enterprise Agreements (EAs) but aren’t sure how to get started? Or perhaps your company doesn’t meet Cisco’s certification requirements? With Ingram Micro’s new program, Empower EA, you can sell EAs—even without a certification—for a fee and never turn down an EA sales opportunity.
- Business Transformation Center (BTC)—At the Ingram Micro BTC, we make solutions a reality by connecting the pieces to help you envision which solution will best meet your customer’s need. We can virtually demo any solutions in the market and have the expertise to highlight business outcomes and vertical plays for you and your customers.
- Cisco Build-to-Order (BTO) services— As an authorized BTO distributor for Cisco’s Unified Computing Systems (UCS) servers, Ingram Micro can stock, build, test and ship Cisco UCS B-Series and C-Series servers to you and your customers in three to five business days.
- Professional Services—Ingram Micro offers a wide range of implementation and support services to help you serve your clients’ unique business needs.
To learn more about Cisco programs, services and offerings available from Ingram Micro, visit our Cisco Virtual Learning (CVL) landing page
or contact our BTC Team