In this “distance everything” webinar series, Robert Young, Ingram Micro technology consultant leads a panel healthcare-focused discussion with three Ingram Micro Business Transformation Center (BTC) engineers: Matthew White, Tom Man and Dan Stewart.
Viewers will learn about the latest Cisco healthcare solutions with an emphasis on how technology helps address some of healthcare’s greatest challenges, such as the global pandemic, the aging population, the global shortage of healthcare workers and the increase in healthcare spending.
Some of the topics discussed in the webinar include:
- How healthcare facilities are transforming
- How technology is helping reshape the workforce of the future
The presentation also delves into Cisco healthcare solutions, segmented into the following categories:
- Expand care access—includes patient access and outreach, telehealth and virtual visits and remote patient observation
- Data-driven care delivery—comprises clinical communications and collaboration, medical device integration, and flexible and scalable data center
- Security, privacy and compliance—includes medical device and IoT security as well as healthcare cybersecurity
- Transform facilities—composed of mobile experiences, location services for clinical environments and smart hospital
- Business continuity—administrative collaboration and remote worker, plus field hospital and mobile clinic are discussed.