To create effective hybrid workspaces, your customers need video products that are easy, simple and cost-effective. The new Webex Room Bar checks all these boxes and transforms meetings with cinema-quality video and crisp, clear audio in an all-in-one design.
Some of the highlights of the Webex Room Bar include:
- A built-in microphone array—Block distractions with the noise-canceling microphone array and AI-based noise removal, so everyone is heard loud and clear.
- High-performing stereo loudspeakers—Experience spatial audio powered by dual stereo speakers just as if everyone were in the same room.
- External microphone extension—Connect the Webex Room Bar with an external microphone. Even the far end of the table comes across crisp and clear in large conference rooms and other extended workspaces. Plus, the Webex Room Bar comes with nine additional connection ports, including:
- Microphone input mini-jack
- Power connector
- HDMI out (2 ports supporting up to 4K at 30 fps)
- PC/HDMI in (supports up to 4K at 30 fps)
- USB-C (supports up to 4K at 30 fps)
- Maintenance port (micro USB)
- Network port
- Navigator connection
Join any meeting with the touch of a button
- Industry-leading security—For meetings involving sensitive topics, the Webex Room Bar offers several security features to ensure privacy and confidentiality, such as end-to-end encryption for calls and meetings on Webex, standards-based media encryption on all back ends and more.
In today’s hybrid work environment, people often use their own devices for meets—and 85% of organizations use more than one meeting platform. With Webex Room Bar, you can easily join any Webex, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet or Zoom meeting with the touch of a button. In addition, whether users join a meeting from a conference room, a home office or a shared huddle space, they get a consistent and reliable experience powered by Webex purpose-built devices.
Experience a more intelligent meeting
As users enter a room, the Webex Bar automatically wakes up, allowing users to join a meeting in seconds with a button tap or voice command. Plus, built-in AI-powered face recognition helps identify meeting participants, and ultrasound technology provides real-time metrics for workspace optimization and in-office well-being.
For more information about the latest Webex updates, visit help.webex.com or contact the Ingram Micro Business Transformation Center (BTC) and schedule a live demo.