One of the advantages of Ingram Micro’s Experience Center is that it helps Ingram Micro partners provide prospects with a tangible experience to things that otherwise might not be able to be demonstrated. Located in Buffalo, N.Y., and sponsored by Cisco, the Experience Center is available to all Ingram Micro partners and serves as a Cisco-exclusive technology showroom equipped with all of Cisco’s latest products and solutions. Partners can use the Experience Center’s resources in many ways, including:
- Demonstration pods/proofs of concept—Let Ingram Micro’s Cisco experts recreate your proposed Cisco solution and see firsthand how Cisco products and offerings can benefit you and your customers by addressing various technology needs and improving the way organizations run.
- A fully functioning Cisco data center—Learn how to increase your profitability and adapt quickly to new business models by leveraging a fully functioning live Cisco data center environment. Complete with Cisco UCS (Unified Computing System) B- and C-series servers, Nexus switching, APC cooling and more, it exists only to support Experience Center activities for hands-on engagement or remote access by your team.
- Cisco collaboration and video—Get hands-on with the latest Cisco phones, Business Edition products, Cisco Spark and Cisco video endpoints, or use Ingram Micro’s remote meeting and demo capabilities supported by Cisco.
- Switching, wireless and security—Whether it’s the latest Catalyst or Nexus switching products, Meraki or Cisco security, the Experience Center has it and is ready to showcase the advantages to you and your clients.
- Sales and technical training—There’s no reason why all your associates can’t be experts on Cisco solutions. Ingram Micro’s engineers will provide training and support in person or remotely (via WebEx or video) to ensure that your business stands out from competitors and your team is knowledgeable and comfortable with Cisco technology.
For example, on July 19 at 10 a.m. Eastern Time, Ingram Micro will be offering Cisco Fire Jumper training through the Ingram Micro Experience Center. The Fire Jumper program is a 5-step process to enable partner sales engineers (SEs) to lead customer opportunities within a product set or competency area. During this 5-hour, Stage 2 Fire Jumper training, participants will learn the fundamentals of Cisco’s next-generation firewall (NGFW) and next-generation intrusion prevention systems (NGIPS). The Cisco Fire Jumper training course will prepare SEs for customer engagements on Cisco Security solutions and provide knowledge around how to position, demo, design and provide proof-of-value assessments with Cisco NGFW and NGIPS solutions.
Register for Fire Jumper training today, or contact the Ingram Micro Experience Center (email@example.com) to schedule a free, customized training program for your sales and technical staff.