As a Cisco reseller, you already know the quality and value of the Cisco name, and it gets even better when you combine that value with sales incentives and discounts. The Cisco Q1 FY23 (Aug-Oct) Incentives Cheat Sheet
is out and includes 16 pages of incentives created to increase your profitability. Here are a few highlights:
- Cisco SASE bundle—Cisco has all the building blocks you need to build a Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) architecture in one offer. Talk to a Cisco expert about your needs and what you already have in place, then build the SASE bundle offering using two or more of the building blocks below:
- Partner-led “One Year on Us”—This is a limited-time partner profitability offer (available until Jul 29, 2023) offering up to 68% deal registration discounts plus a 33% credit on extended net price for products in the “Core” discount category (e.g., Email, Umbrella DNS, Secure Endpoint, ISE and Secure Network/Cloud Analytics). It also includes up to a 35% deal registration discount for products in the “Market” discount category (Duo and CMD) plus an incremental 33% credit on extended net price. For more details, visit One Year on Us.
- SaaS Track—Receive discounted pricing on eligible Cisco SaaS product IDs (e.g., Umbrella DNS/SIG, Secure Access by Duo, Cisco Secure Endpoint, Cloud Email Security, Cisco Secure Firewall) while easing the quoting process and speeding up the sales process. Bonus: SaaS Track combines with other promotions (e.g., One Year on Us). See the eligible SaaS Track product IDs and maximum quantities here and the terms and conditions here.
The Cisco Q1 FY23 (Aug-Oct) Incentives Cheat Sheet contains lots more promos and incentives, and here are a couple of tips for navigating these opportunities:
- Simplify deal registrations—Take advantage of multiple Cisco promotions and incentives within one deal ID without having to enroll and track each one. Through the dynamic questionnaire built into Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW), it will automatically align and stack all the eligible promotional offers to provide a competitive discount.
- Access deals by category—The cheat sheet includes partner incentives grouped into the following categories: Cross Architecture, Collaboration, Enterprise Networking, Customer Experience and Software, Security, Payment Solutions, Data Center and Internet of Things (IoT). There’s also an “Additional Promotions” section on page 15.
For any questions on the promotions, email promocheatsheet@Cisco.com
or contact your Ingram Micro account rep.