Price quote or request a deal in CCW-R.
- Learn what happens when a deal is requested against an existing quote in CCW-R
- Discover how to apply the deal ID to the CCW-R quote
- View sample invoices—with and without “details”
Cisco Net Price goes into effect May 17, 2021 and it’s bringing some big changes:
- DARTs are being eliminated and the Deal ID will be the primary discounting vehicle.
- SMS SKUs will be phased out: Enterprise SKUs will be used to quote and fulfill services of any duration.
- Distributor Customer Satisfaction (DSAT) deals will go away and any software or service discounting will be applied to the quote through a Quick Quote Deal ID (DID).
- A takeover deal and incumbent can be on a single CCW-R quote.
- A new multiyear attach will no longer require an increased quantity to account for the term.
- Ingram Micro will begin processing orders in Enterprise SKUs and some PO requirements will change.
Click the links below to download our Cisco Net Price services supplement and watch the “Intro to Cisco Net Pricing” webinar.