Many of your customers have spent the past two years working in remote and hybrid work environments, often leveraging ad hoc solutions to provide remote access to their networks and applications. One of the key realizations is that hybrid work will be the new norm moving forward. Companies are discovering the need for and benefits of hybrid work models that address a wide range of disruptions, from economic volatility and supply chain issues to cybersecurity threats and labor shortages. First, however, organizations need to provide the right hardware and software tools to enable employees to work from anywhere on any device and across locations.
Empower hybrid work experiences at home, in the office or anywhere
A new era of work requires a new approach that spans collaboration, security, networking, cloud and applications. Cisco and Ingram Micro help bring it all together to achieve greater agility by:
Educational resources from Ingram Micro
- Protecting users—The Cisco Secure Hybrid Work solution unifies protection at scale, making it easy to verify users and devices, providing secure access and defending hybrid workers anytime from anywhere. Within the Cisco Secure Hybrid Work suite are solutions like AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client and Umbrella, which help protect against threats across decentralized workforces. Additionally, Duo simplifies the authentication process with just a few clicks.
- Enabling workers—Webex Suite is purpose-built for hybrid work, giving businesses everything they need to collaborate. Plus, Cisco ThousandEyes provides IT admins visibility from any employee to any application over any network with proactive and real-time monitoring of application experience and network connectivity from users’ laptops and desktops.
- Reimagining offices—Products like Webex Desk Series keep colleagues close when working remotely with high-quality, face-to-face collaboration. In addition, intelligent software solutions like DNA Spaces support more effective hot desking, hoteling and personal workstations with people-density monitoring and insights.
- Transforming all workspaces—Industrial IoT sensor solutions help organizations address digital blind spots and improve efficiencies, decision-making and safety by monitoring industrial assets and facilities. In addition, Cisco smart building solutions create intuitive, trusted facilities that help enhance health, safety and efficiencies to form the foundation of the future of work.
Sign up for one of our webinars to learn more about hybrid work:
- View “Hybrid Work — Live Demo”
- View “Selling Security and Networking Add-ons for Collaboration”
Also, our Cisco-certified experts are here to help you build the hybrid work solution that meets the needs of your customers’ employees, workspaces and technology stack. Contact the Ingram Micro Business Transformation Center (BTC) and schedule a live demo.