Dan Stewart, Business Transformation Center (BTC) engineer, and Bobby Young, technology consultant, Ingram Micro, present a step-by-step guide for using the Meraki Dashboard. Some of the highlights in this 18-minute video include:
- Logging into the Meraki Dashboard
- Creating a Meraki Dashboard account
- Navigating the 2 primary sections of the dashboard:
- The menu—includes organizations, network and installed products
- Workspace area—includes a client devices section with details such as device description, usage, OS, IP address, policy and MAC address
In the video, partners will also learn how to drill down into an organization’s network and monitor traffic analytics, topology, packet capture, event logs, and map and floor plans. Partners will also learn how to configure general and administration settings along with alerts, group policies, sentry policies, users and devices.
The presenters also highlight one of the most popular dashboard features, licensing and inventory, which gives partners critical metrics about the license status of all devices under contract, including any unused licenses and “soonest expiration dates.”