Tom Mann, sr. security engineer, and Kevin Switzer, technology consultant, Ingram Micro, explain how the future of work is dynamic and cybersecurity must meet the needs of a distributed workforce.
During the presentation, partners (sales and sales engineers) will learn 5 keys to meeting the needs of a distributed workforce:
- Adopt a zero-trust strategy—trust nothing and verify everything using the Kipling method (asking “who, what, when, where, why and how”) and implementing Cisco Duo and Umbrella.
- Use multifactor authentication (Cisco Duo) to prevent compromised devices from accessing your customers’ data.
- Implement an advanced, modular VPN (Cisco AnyConnect) that integrates with other security solutions and enables end-to-end network visibility.
- Secure Microsoft 365 email against advanced threats (Cisco Secure Email Cloud Mailbox), using an API-driven solution that offers antispam, content scanning, file reputation and analysis and sender reputation capabilities.
- Secure all endpoints with Cisco Secure Endpoint (formerly AMP for Endpoints), a cloud-native solution delivering robust protection, detection and response to threats—reducing remediation times by as much as 85%.