- Cisco Capital Financing. Unlike using a bank to finance an IT project, Cisco Capital Financing is closely aligned with the Cisco technology teams and offers terms that reflect an understanding of the business IT sales pipeline. Besides offering a low interest, Cisco Capital Financing provides other partner incentives, such as Open Pay, a more responsive way to acquire Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) solutions and select converged-infrastructure storage solutions to meet both anticipated and unanticipated demand spikes.
From fair market value leases to full payout leases to loans to lifecycle financing, Cisco Capital Financing has a variety of options that can help partners close more deals. For example, right now they’re offering a deal where your customers receive 0% financing over three years. Additionally, there’s a special Cisco Easy Pay for Nexus 9k incentive where customers pay only 90% of the hardware purchase price and 100% of the software and services (plus a max of 70% of the bill of materials). And at the end of the term, customers can return the hardware, refresh it or purchase it for 10% of the original purchase price. Click here to see several customizable financing offers to choose from.
Click here for more information.
Ingram Micro also offers instructor-led virtual training sessions to educate our partners about the latest Cisco products, services and resources. Join us Tuesday, Aug. 14, at 1 p.m. ET, for Cisco Simple. During this two-hour presentation, participants will learn how Cisco has simplified IT to be easier to manage and easier to transact. We'll provide an overview of the Cisco Simple portfolio and give you the resources you need to make IT simpler for you and your customers.
- Cisco Umbrella Partner Proof of Value (PPoV) console. Say goodbye to manually tracking and managing multiple customer trials. The PPoV cloud-based console makes it easy to provision, manage and track Umbrella customer trials. Now you can deliver reports directly to customers showing the value of their Umbrella trials from your own partner console. With PPoV, you can:
- Provision 21-day customer trials for three different Umbrella packages
- Track multiple customer trials from an easy-to-use cloud-based console
- Extend trials for an additional 21 days when needed
- Produce reports to show the customer all of the attacks that have been blocked
- Request access to your customers’ trials to help them deploy quicker
- Cisco Sales incentives. Allowing potential customers to try equipment—or see a solution running live in their environment—is one of the best ways to win a deal. Why not increase your chances of closing the deal and get rewarded from Ingram Micro and Cisco at the same time? Our most recent incentive (running Jan. 1 to July 27, 2018) helps partners turn Umbrella, Spark and Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) into rewards. For example, if a partner closed $10,000 of Umbrella, Spark or CMX business during the incentive period, they’d earn 2,000 Go Points, which partners can spend on a range of business and lifestyle rewards. For more details about Go Points, click here, and be sure to check out the latest Cisco trials, promotions and incentives here.