Check out the latest Dell ESG server, storage and networking products at the Fall 2015 Ingram Micro ONE event.
Among the many business units and divisions within Dell, the Enterprise Solutions Group (ESG) has become one of the most visible, comprising Dell’s Server, Storage and Networking domains. It has also been one of the most active groups in all of the technology industry in terms of expanding its capabilities and addressable markets. Dell’s ESG offerings are now positioned to address current and future customer concerns as never before. Here is a highlight of the latest Dell products that will be on display during the Solutions Showcase at the Fall 2015 Ingram Micro ONE event:
Dell PowerEdge Servers
- Power complex workloads with intelligent infrastructure inspired by you, engineered by Dell.
- Improve operational efficiency with systems management that automates day-to-day functions, speeds deployment and simplifies provisioning.
- Reduce costs with the world’s leading energy-efficient platforms that allow you to compute more while consuming less.
- Increase productivity with leading virtualization solutions for agile resource management.
- Adapt to rapidly changing business needs with scalable platforms that can be deployed and updated up to three times faster.
Dell PowerEdge VRTX
- Drive operational efficiency with the world’s first integrated IT solution designed specifically for office environments.
- Simplify monitoring and management with a unified, integrated console featuring full enterprise-class functionality.
- Reclaim floor space and reduce cabling with servers, storage and networking converged into a single compact chassis.
- Scale extensively within a secure, virtualization-ready platform with integrated shared storage.
- Install virtually anywhere with office-optimized dimensions, acoustics and security.
Dell Networking Solutions
- Protect your investment with open standards-based platforms designed for interoperability.
- Drive new economics with innovative data center and campus solutions.
- Increase flexibility with a “pay as you grow” foundation based on modular, stackable and attractively priced interoperable switches.
- Scale your network up, down, and out easily with innovative, high-performance, economical 10/40GE fabrics.
- Simplify management with open automation tools and inherent support for virtualization.
- Uses 77 percent less power than other leading data center networking solutions, plus offers 59 percent lower CapEx and 86 percent shorter deployment time.
Dell Storage Solutions
- Adapt to changing business needs with modern architectures.
- Seamlessly integrate into VMware and Microsoft management consoles.
- Reduce risk when implementing complex projects with the comprehensive Dell portfolio of products and services.
- Lower TCO by optimizing data placement across a mix of drive types through intelligent tiering.
- Acquire, deploy and grow on demand — no forklift upgrades required.
- Ranked the No. 1 midrange array by Storage Magazine.
- 80 percent less costly than other flash-optimized solutions.
Additionally, the Ingram Micro-Dell team invests in people to work directly with you at your place of business. We have business development executives and field technical consultants in all regions of the U.S. who are standing by, ready to help you plan, execute and follow up to ensure your clients are happy with their Dell solutions.
We also provide regional solution training — both for your team and for your clients. We focus on helping you expand your client base and achieve greater profitability.
We’re ready to help you become more successful selling Dell Enterprise solutions through Ingram Micro.
Learn more about Dell Storage and Dell SonicWALL products and solutions during the Dell ESG manufacturer breakout session at the Fall 2015 Ingram Micro ONE event, which is being held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tenn.