Understandably, cash flow is top-of-mind for a lot of businesses during this economic downturn. However, there are IT companies that still have a reliable stream of cash.
To answer this, Frank LoTempio
(Senior Manager, Credit Development) and Kathy Kagay
(Director, Credit Development) join Keri on B2B Tech Talk to discuss:
- How partners who use Ingram Micro financial services outperform their peers by 25% on average
- Why partners using Direct Express grew 48% in Q2 of 2020 compared to Q2 of 2019
- Steps to shift to a monthly recurring revenue model
Learn more about Ingram Micro Financial Solutions
, cash flow planning
, and earning credit in COVID
"A monthly recurring revenue model is the most predictable way for an owner or a CFO to manage their business." — Frank LoTempio
Recurring revenue is good for everyone
Netflix. Spotify. Phones. Cars. Pretty much anything can follow a recurring revenue model. And as consumers we love it.
No big upfront cost? Consistent upgrades? Show me where to sign!
Recurring revenue is also great for resellers. No more chasing those big deals every 3 to 5 years. With a subscription service, you have predictable revenue coming in every single month.
Even in financially uncertain times, you can count on some cash flow to stay afloat. If you want to thrive and not just survive, however, Ingram Micro financial solutions are an excellent option.
Shifting to monthly recurring revenue
Overhauling your revenue model is obviously no easy feat.
: Leverage Ingram Micro financial solutions to get your customer to YES
Fortunately, with a team of expert financial analysts and consultants, it ends up being a lot easier than it sounds. Essentially, there are two big steps business leaders need to take in order to successfully transition to a monthly recurring revenue model
- Recognize the need to shift to a recurring revenue model. Customers don’t have the cash up front that they might have had in the past. It’s important to work with them so you can both be successful.
- Team up with Ingram Micro Financial Solutions. IMFS offers training seminars and top-level financial insight to help your company transition to a thriving recurring revenue model.
Where’s tech going?
In tune with the rest of their answers, Kathy and Frank both see more tech services going to a recurring revenue model.
In fact, many of Ingram Micro’s financial services have been inspired by feedback from end users. People love the “Netflix model.” So, why not apply it to IT?
For more information on how Ingram Micro Financial Solutions can help your business, contact your Ingram Micro rep. Or contact Frank
To join the discussion, follow us on Twitter @IngramTechSol #B2BTechTalk
Listen to this episode and more like it by subscribing to B2B Tech Talk on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Stitcher. You can also listen on our website.