Welcoming employees back to the office can be stressful.
One thing Brother doesn’t want you worrying about? Risking your employees’ health and productivity by not reconfiguring your office space.
Senior Distribution Sales Manager at Brother, Bob Thews, joins Keri to discuss…
- Reimagining your office to optimize safety, security, convenience, and productivity
- Solutions from Brother that can keep offices safe
- What the future of technology is looking like
"Now is the time to reimagine how a more comfortable office would be ... for all the people that are there." — Bob Thews, Brother
Keeping office visitors to a minimum
In order for your workforce to stay healthy and safe, it’s important to keep office outsiders to a minimum. That goes for service technicians, too.
Instead of allowing a technician to enter your building and possibly expose your employees to a virus, Bob suggests trading in your legacy machines for Brother solutions.
All of Brother’s machines come with a one-year warranty that includes free maintenance over the phone. If your copier or printer is still having issues, Brother will overnight you a brand new machine for the next workday.
Touch-free solutions from Brother
Brother offers a number of touch-free products for the new normal office. They include…
- Near Field Communication (NFC) products. These machines come with a built-in card reader that checks the healthy and secure boxes.
- The Brother iPrint and Scan app. This application—available on iOS and Android—acts as a remote control on your smartphone that controls the office printer.
- Printer pods. To decentralize your office and avoid a congregation of people around the printer, consider the printer pod solution from Brother. The Brother Special Solutions Team offers free consultation services for partners to help their customers configure pods of printers, scanners and more throughout the office.
What’s more? These solutions are more convenient and secure than traditional printer configurations.
Where’s technology going?
Bob sees more home office tech on the rise. Being more cost-effective for companies, the WFH trend looks like it’s going to last.
Remote employees will continue to need solutions for improving productivity and security from their home offices.
Learn more about meeting the needs of the evolving workplace.
For more information, contact John Haberman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join the discussion, follow us on Twitter @IngramTechSol #B2BTechTalk
Listen to this episode and more like it by subscribing to B2B Tech Talk on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Stitcher. Or, tune in on our website.