Being an entrepreneur without a community can be a very lonely existence.
That’s why Ingram Micro’s Trust X Alliance offers mastermind peer groups.
In this episode of B2B Tech Talk, guest host James Carbary
of Sweet Fish Media
speaks with Linda Weller
, founder and president of Info Advantage
Live from Ingram Micro’s ONE event
, James and Linda discuss:
- How businesses of all sizes can benefit from Trust X Alliance mastermind groups
- Why it’s important for IT entrepreneurs to be part of a community
- How mastermind groups ultimately benefit customers
Why join a Trust X Alliance mastermind group
Ingram Micro’s Trust X Alliance
serves all sizes of IT partners, whether their business revolves around:
- Being a VAR (value-added reseller)
- Being an MSP
Being a member of the Trust X Alliance
gives partners the opportunity to join mastermind peer groups as well. Linda explains that Mastermind groups are made up of businesses with similar business models.
The Ingram Micro partners that are part of your mastermind group have comparable pain points and goals. Mastermind group members benefit from many components including:
"Everyone's different in their own little markets, but the underlying pain points are all the same." — Linda Weller
- Gaining a better understanding of the pitfalls and opportunities of their market
- Receiving peer advice on how to grow their business
- Helpful in-person meetings every four months and monthly calls
- Honest and expert tips on financials
Community for IT entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurship can be a lonely road at times. It’s always nice to know there’s a community of people out there who know what you’re going through.
Moreover, a community of entrepreneurs in your particular industry can provide a lot of valuable insight that you may never have thought of.
Linda describes her mastermind group as a family of IT professionals who earnestly want to help each other grow. Becoming a member of a Trust X Alliance mastermind group will allow you to better serve your business, your customers and your community.
Mastermind peers cultivate innovation and industry insight every time they meet. In the end, it’s the customer who benefits from the visionary leadership
fostered within each mastermind group.