Feeling stressed? Whether it’s in the office or at home, P-Touch label makers from Brother can help bring order to your life and make every day easier.
In this special As the Gears Turn edition of B2B Tech Talk, Devaughn Bittle and Patrick Cash speak with Jennifer Smith, Sr. Channel Marketing, U.S. Distribution at Brother, about:
- Label maker applications in an office environment
- How label makers are used in the medical field
- Using Cube, the Brother app for label makers
In the office
Label makers aren’t only useful in the home. In fact, there are a wide array of applications in an office environment as well.
Jennifer has a message for all the resellers out there: “Brother has label makers and label printers for all of your customers’ labeling needs.”
For the home office, Jennifer recommends:
- P-touch Cube: a smartphone-dedicated label maker with Bluetooth wireless technology
- PT-D600: a PC-connectable label maker with a color display
- QL-1100 Series: a label printer series with which you can easily print postage and shipping labels for most carriers
- QL-800 series: a label printer series with which you can print impactful red and black labels for COVID-safety signage
Label makers also have use cases in medicine. They are often used in remote medical testing facilities, hospitals, outpatient practices, nursing homes, assisted living communities, medical labs and more.
“The PT-P750w label maker and the QL-820nwb label printer can print labels for COVID-19 diagnostic testing, patient identification, specimen collection and processing barcodes for labs and pharmacies, patient charts, and also to record IDs and visitor management too,” Jennifer says.
Using this, you can design and print unique labels using the free P-touch design and print Brother label app.
You can also use P-touch editor software—from your desktop, using the included USB cable—with pre-designed templates to create and print labels.
The best thing about it is you are able to take advantage of smartphone features, such as spell check and speak-to-text to simplify label creation and optimize efficiency.
For more information, contact Marit Macello at email@example.com or visit P-Touch label makers and printers.
To join the discussion, follow us on Twitter @IngramTechSol #B2BTechTalk
Listen to this episode and more like it by subscribing to B2B Tech Talk on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Stitcher. Or, tune in on our website.